
FINALLY! I have broken up for college for TWO whole weeks, argh pure bliss! I really dont want to talk or even think about college until the day before I go back - I should be revising but I can't be bothered - I just want to sit back and relax and have fun!
Todays picture is just of my garden showing the sun being out, because it's hot hot hot here!
Walford Web is down because of the major intake of guests and members after EastEnders last night! I still can't believe Danielle has gone, it still upsets me :(
Just listening to Chris Moyles again, before that I continued what I was watching this morning 'How Woolies became Wellies' and after i've finished Chris Moyles i'm going to watch Tuesdays 'Horne and Corden'!
Not a lot to say today, i'm twittering quite a lot because I miss Walford Web!
See you tomorrow my little stalkers!
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 120
Days until Birthday: 41 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment