
So whilst I was away one day from Media Studies my friend Sophie told me that our lecturer Louise was setting up a Media company, creating a magazine that would be published etc etc, and I told Louise that I was introduced and today she asked the ones who were interested to stay behind and she told us what's going on. Anyway so what I have to do is write two articles of about 400 words, and we'll have an interview with a women who, i'm not quite sure, but she runs a professional magazine, it's not a formal interview but it's just to see our abilities etc, so here's hoping - I really want this!
Not a lot to say apart from that, I cried my eyes out at Danielle dying in EastEnders, so upsetting, it's my broken my heart it really has - all Danielle wanted was to be reunited with her mum, and then she DIED in her mum's arms :(
Todays picture is the view from the top of a stair case at college :)
See you tomorrow (last day of college!!)
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 121
Days until Birthday: 42 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment