Saturday, 4 April 2009

Day Ninety Four: Harvester


Before I start I just worked out that we're no just over 1/4 of the way through the year! Anyway, I went to the Harvester for a meal tonight with friends, had a pretty fun time!

I swapped the layout of my room around again today, and in the process broke my bed LOL. It's been weird, and broken a few times before, but as I was pulling it, the right side of it just fell apart, so the mattress is on the floor tonight!

Not a lot to say really, just an average day. After I swapped my room layout I dropped off for about half an hour on the matress on the floor, quite comfy!

Todays picture is of the sun setting on my way back from my meal. I live pretty much by a load of countryside that stretches for miles, it's literally just up the road. Across that big field is my old school.

Right that's all i've got to say! See you tomorrow!

Days until Holiday/Rosie: 119
Days until Birthday: 40 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment