Friday, 20 March 2009

Day Seventy Nine: One Year On...


20th March. One year on from me when and Livvy got together, March 20th 2008. I've come to a lot of conclusions today to be honest, and I actually regret the whole relationship. I loved it at the time and I loved her, but I spent months after we split being depressed over her and I just say to myself Ryan why?!

Anyway, so this morning I text her saying "happy not together anniversary" I did it to recognize the fact that it had been a year, nothing wrong with that, well, I didn't think there was anyway. She replied saying "was there really any need?" so I said "Oh f*** off then" (LOL) vand she replied "what's your bloody problem" and then got her bloody boyfriend texting me, erm excuse me how dare you give my number out to some bloody twat. I told her to grow up and leave me alone. I've deleted her from my phone, MSN and Myspace (blocked on both). I don't care if i'm in the wrong for sending that text, but getting her out of my life is something I should've done months back, and i'm not regretting it right now.

Today's picture is of a keyring I made. I have a major obsession with The Saturdays and Frankie! So on one side is a beautiful picture of Frankie and on the other side is a picture of the whole group in their different colour dresses. The keyring now sits on my keychain (keys being my house key and money box key :D) I can't stop staring at it LOL. Forgot to say that yesterday Ben said he'd see me after accounts today and that he's speak to my teacher, Harwinder, yesterday. I asked her this morning and he didnt. I saw him after the lesson (which half way through me and my friend Emma walked out of, Harwinder knows that i'm dropping it so she went Ryan are you going to do this test and I shook my head and she said well you might aswell go then, I gave it 10 minutes because I was chatting and then me and Emma left and got some toast from the Refrectory lol!) so after he went in his office with another student he saw me and said can you really not do it and do you really hate it? And I told him the truth, which was yes, and he said he'd speak to Harwinder at lunch time and that i'll find out Monday - I know she'll just say let him go, she doesnt care and i'm not bothered what she thinks about me. She's a bloody prick and not even a qualified teacher!!

Jeez, I am rambling again. That's it from me for today I think, see you tomorrow!

Days until Holiday/Rosie: 134
Days until Birthday: 55 xx

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why they haven't just let you drop the subject already. It costs the college to enter you into exams, and since you can't do it as proven by your U grade, you'd only bring their pass mark average down. Something every college wants to avoid.

    Its a waste of your time and a waste of theirs. Personally I just wouldn't turn up to lessons at all if you're dead-set. I know when I was at college if your attendance reached below 70% for no reason, you'd be kicked off that specific course anyway.

    ReplyDelete