
Went to my nan and grandads this morning and my two cousins were once again there. Regan an
d Javaie. Last week Javaie was in a really bad mood, although she was fine Wednesday afternoon lol. I almost gave up on her but about 15 - 20 minutes before we were go
ing she came into the kitchen where I was and gave me the sweetest hug we've ever had - bless her!After that I went to the cinemas with Ryan to see 'Lesbian Vampire Killers' starring Mat Horne and James Corden, from Gavin and Stacey. Amazing film! So funny! I've always found James Corden's ego a bit too much but his comic timing is perfect. I really want to watch it again! And i've fallen in love with actress Ashley Mulheron who played Trudi in the film, she is really beautiful! The bus ride there and back, argh! Chavs! 11 year old boys bragging that they've been suspended from school and moaning that they can't to go their prom when it comes round - well bloody behave stop swearing and do some work and stop acting like total morons thinking your all hard. Life is really going to hit them hard in a few years time.
Came back planned more of Warwick Avenue: Season Four, wrote new character biographies and watched Harry Hill/Colour of Money/Ant and Dec.
Three photos today. One of Javaie hidng behind my grandads radio remote because she didnt want her photo took, which is quite a cute picture. Second one is of Javaie pulling a face when I managed to get a photo and the third photo is of my cinema ticket for 'Lesbian Vampire Killers'
That's all from me for today then!
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 133
Days until Birthday: 54 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment