Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Day Sixty Nine: Key Skills


Today I finished a lesson you have to do my law at College and that's Key Skills. Where you develop a skill, mine was communication and everything I had to do I've now finished. Weird how i've only been to four lessons this year and i've finished it!

I've only been to four this year because the lesson was at 8.50pm, and finished at 10.00pm, and then I didnt have another lesson until 1.35pm! So it was like argh! So I ended up going home so some weeks it was so tempting just to sleep in until 10pm and it's fantastic that I can do that again for many many weeks!

Today's picture is of my bus shelter that they've recently updated and the picture on my screen looks quite good and proves the camera on my phone has some redeeming features! Still gonna get a Digital Camera though!

Days until Holiday/Rosie: 144
Days until Birthday: 65 xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Key Skills...the bad memories. I gave up going to the classes, passed the exams but I never finished the rest, so a waste of time really

    ReplyDelete