Monday, 9 March 2009

Day Sixty Eight: Waterloo Road


Came back from collge early - my Media Studies teacher was at a Graduation. I had a good morning, actually did some work in Accounts, and proving to my teacher that I can actually do it, and to be fair proving to myself that I can do it! Then came home in a really horrid mood, dont know why. I just feel so concious about myself. I know i've put weight on and I feel horrible, my skin looks awful and argh. I just feel uck.

I got home and finished watching the last Episode of Waterloo Road Series 3 Part One - I want Part Two to come out now! Not the 1st of June! (And that is today's picture)

I'm not really doing much at the moment just leading a boring life - although I really really really need to do some Media work soon!

That's all for now, so see you tomorrow stalkers (or whats left of my stalkers!)


Days until Holiday/Rosie: 145
Days until Birthday: 66 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment