
Sooooo! I'm in a slightly better mood than yesterday although I still seem to have a very negative look on life at the moment.
Accounts is annoying me I honestly cant do it anymore and they said oh no-one can drop subjects anymore so i'm going to have to speak to someone in charge of the college because i'm honestly not doing it anymore.
In Business Studies we watched Fawlty Towers, which apprantly linked in with "business control" or something like that - i've actually forgotten lol but it was quite good, very funny in parts!
I was literally just eating and the meat was really tough and my mum was watching me, and then my fork snapped into two pieces LOL, she was in fits of laughter with tears coming from her eyes. So that's todays picture - the fork that I broke lol!
That's all for today
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 141
Days until Birthday: 62 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment