
Argh. I cannot stand this place ANYMORE!!! Fed up to the max! I hate this place and I have no idea why I signed upto two years of college. I hate it.
I got my exam results back today for Accounts and Business Studies. I got a C in Business Studies, and a U in Accounts!! I knew I was going to fail it but LOL I laughed when I got the result. I'm dropping the subject within the next week, and to be honest I just feel like dropping college all together - not because of the U I got but just because I'm fed up of it, fed up of this place and I just want to be in Perranporth, Cornwall. I'm worrying about my future. I want to be there, that's the only thing I want in the world and the only thing i've EVER wanted. I don't know how i'm going to get there, this whole world is run on money, money and money. I have £3,000. That probably wont even get me a car. I'm just argh!!
I can't do this anymore :(
Todays picture is of a poster at college advertising Jason Merrells (Jack Rimmer - Waterloo Road Series 1 - 3.6) in a play that's coming to a theatre near me.
I hate days like this and I hate this bloody place.
Days until Holiday/Rosie (which I desperatly need now): 142
Days until Birthday: 63 xx
dude, i feel your pain. what are you doing after college? uni/gap year? i find once you clamber out of the shit everything starts to look peachy.
ReplyDeletehave i sent a similar comment to this before or am i having some SERIOUS deja vu?
my brother got a C in business today as well.
ReplyDeleteTry not to let it get you down. There were times when I just wanted to leave Sixth Form, but I just got through and I'm glad I did