Sunday, 15 March 2009

Day Seventy Four: Hospital


My eye got so bad over night that when I woke up I couldnt actually see anything out of my right eye. It was almost shut and looked horrible. I washed and then my dad took me up to the hospital where I was for 2 hours.

I had my vision checked, then a nurse looked at me, then another one looked at me, then a Doctor looked at me and came to the conclusion that it wasnt an eye infection, but an allergy to something and it made it come out like it was - and that I have to take a Piriton tablet to ease it down. It's helped a little bit although whilst waiting for the Doctor my dad said it went down rapidly, which is good.

I went to my grandad and my step nan's on the night (he re-married after his split from my nan) had a nice time and a catch up and got £20 pocket money. Not bad at all! So that's todays picture! Just ignore my horrible fingers without them holiding it down the note would've rolled up lol.

Days until Holiday/Rosie: 139

Days until Birthday: 60 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment