
Today is what I really really really needed, a day off college. I'm not going out looking like this. My eye has significantly improved from what it was this time yesterday morning where I could hardly bloody see but it just looks icky. Without meaning to sound rude, I kind of look Chinese! My mum said Ryan your going to college when she woke me up, but when I managed to pull myself out of my bed, grabbed my towel for the shower and looked in the mirror I said No way, and she agreed when she saw my eye in the day light - thank god! I wasnt in the mood to leave the house at 7:45am and get back at 6pm - not today thankyou. So that means I don't have to go into college until 1.35pm tomorrow, now that i've finished Key Skills. Yay!
Todays picture is of a letter i'm sending to The Saturdays. I've seen autograph successes from them on fanmail.biz and wanted to give it a try. I went on their offical website and posted on March 6th is "Any Just Can't Get Enough' CD covers sent within 4 weeks will be personally signed by the girls. So i'll pop on a hood and an eyepatch later and go the postbox.
I'm also seeing the girls in concert of June 20th!!! My friend Serena who I met online asked me, and she doesnt 100% know if she can go get but I mentioned it to my friend Emma from college who asked her boyfriend if he'd go with her, he said yes and she's said if Serena can't come then I can go with them, and her boyfriend gets paid at the end of the month and there's still tickets free! I'm going to see THE SATURDAYS!
I've never been to a concert before :O So i'm really hyped even if I dont have tickets yet LOL
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 138
Days until Birthday: 59 xx
(Notice how the numbers are coming down faster and faster now? :D)
No comments:
Post a Comment