
So, I had my accounts exam this afternoon! I was absoluetly dreading it, I was so worried like I used to get when I took my GCSE's. It's awful, but when I got in there it was ok. We waited for half an hour because there was a mix up with what paper people should be doing. I thought the exam was 1 hour 30 minutes, but it turned out only to be an hour...even better!
All in all I think it went ok, I did the best I could. Which is probably, at best, a Grade E!
On my way back from college this afternoon, I went past my old local woolworths - one of the shutters was up...the shop was stripped back to the bare brick with just one counter left and a man behind it doing something...such a shame :(
Todays picture is of the sunset from my bedroom window :)
I'm getting behind on commenting peoples blogs back, but I will - I promise.
Ryan X
That's a great picture. Simple but very effective :) x
ReplyDeleteI love the sunset in the background and the blend of colours just look awesome
ReplyDeleteWow, brilliant picture! :)
ReplyDelete