
Well today it's a crap picture of the one corner of my room, apologies for the darkness, I just havent had ANY inspiration today because i've been at home...again.
I finished GTA VI for those interested! And i've watched the film 'What Happens in Vegas', which I really loved :D
I really should be revising for Accounts, but I know i've already failed it, so I dont think I should even bother.
We'll see what I do later...but whatever happens im DREADING tomorrow afternoon when it comes round!
My ear is getting better, although it was weeping this gooey thing in the night which was a big meh, but apart from that i'm feeling alright.
I feel like this picture doesnt represent much, but I supose it represents where i've sat and what i've sat infront of most of the day!
Will catch up/comment on other people's blogs when I have the time .
Take Care, Ryan X
Good luck with revising
ReplyDeleteI loveee What Happens in Vegas, such a brilliant film. I've seen it twice and loved it both times
What Happens In Vegas rocks - good choice :D
ReplyDeleteGood luck for tomorrow! x
i hate being stuck in the house for days on end, i go crazy. good luck with your exam dude. :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, hope it goes well. X
ReplyDelete