Sunday, 4 January 2009

Day Four: It's Cold!


Ok, so it's another view photo from my bedroom window, but I just wanted to show the difference from yesterday to today, and the change in weather. It's been slightly snowing here aswell, so theres a mixture of frost and snow. I love waking up and seeing white everywhere, it just gives me a real winter feel.

I live in a village that doesnt really have a lot of homes, and just 2 minutes down the road is tons of countryside, I still dont like where I live though, because theres other towns, and villages that are just blah to me.

I want to live by the sea, and it's something I'm going to do, hopefully after I finish college!

Today's my last full day off before I go back to college, tomorrow. I've been putting off my Media Coursework all week, so i'll have to do some of that later on today!


I've also got an Accounts exam on Friday, and a Business Studies exam on Tuesday 13th, i'm confident for the Business one, I just know i've failed the accounts one before i've even took it! I just don't get it, so it'll definetly be a subject that i'm going to drop, as I enter my second year.

I had a horrible night last night, at the moment i've got pretty bad itchy skin in some places on my body, and last night for some reason why head was itching, I know I was awake for 2 hours not being able to sleep, and all I wanted to do was just close my eyes, but couldnt. I finally must've dropped off to sleep, because I woke up at 11.45am!

So apart from seeing white everywhere (which probably doesnt show up very well on that photo) that's my day, sleeping and attempting to work on my Media coursework.

I can promise more interesting photo's starting from tomorrow, perculiar things i've seen, or just something that catches my eye, or something that sum's up my day, as I wont be at home from 7.40 in the morning until 6pm at night, so something is bound to catch my eye!

Hope I didnt bore you all!

Ryan X

No comments:

Post a Comment