Monday, 5 January 2009

Day Five: Snow!


I couldnt resist, I just had to take a photograph of the snow. I love the effects on this aswell, with the street lights in the dark sky, and then the snow!

I woke up at 2am, terrible nights sleep again. My ear's been hurting for 24 hours now, I recon its a
n ear infection, but my "doctor" mum says it's only an ear ache.

Anyway, at 4am I looked out of the window and there was snow EVERYWHERE, and I love it!

Snow, untouched by man, it's just beautiful!

My bus stop for college is by a church, so again another photo opportunity here, I took a photo of a war memorial, and the church, covered in the snow!

It was freezing cold, but just looking at the all the trees with snow on them was just gorgeous!

And my final picture for today is a church in the town in which my college is. I walk past it everyday, and in the snow it looked simply gorgeous :D

I really do love views, and buildings covered in snow!

Ryan X



7 comments:

  1. Great pics, I love the first one, and heck snow in general! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone has snow pics...I had no snow :(

    great pics, i really love the first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Hannah, where was my snow? Everyone else stole it.

    That first picture is fantastic. What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had snow too! Although it wouldn't be great for my paperround!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great first picture - I love it! I hate the snow though. 4 miles cycle in snow is not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be in the minority of people that absolutely HATES snow! When I looked out at 3am (because I thought I could hear someone trying to break into my car) and saw the snow, my heart sank... Don't get me wrong, everyone's pictures are beautiful, but it's just being out in it just isn't natural - you slip everywhere like Bambi and it's too cold. Maybe I'm just grumpy because I spend alot of my time at work outside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first picture is beautiful. So jealous you got snow! All I got was cold toes!

    Great pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete