
Woah! What a day today! Busy busy busy! I got up at 8.30 and then went in the shower, then around my friend Laura's for 10:00am. We caught up, had fun in the garden, trampolining, throwing tennis balls at her brothers bedroom window LOL. After that we made a mess in her kitchen making cakes (which is todays picture after we ate a few of the cakes lol)
So I left Laura's house at about 1:55pm, literally rushed around the corner to my house, brushed my teeth (for the dentist) then went round the corner to my nan and grandads, mum and brother met me half way there in the car, went to the Doctors for me. For years now i've suffered from spots/ache. It's not majorly bad and i'm not covered all over my face but I still get worked up over it and I still get depressed over it and my personal apperance. Then me and my mum went over the road to the chemist to get my medication, which is basically 4 tablets each day for one week then 2 a day for 4-6 months. Jeez! They looked big but thankfully they werent that big. I also have special body wash for my eczema and a nose spray for allergies, AND a special cream to help with the tablets - if we had to pay that'd be nearly £30.00 of medication!
Anyway the dentist, I have to see the hygenist again, i'm like grr, I hate the minty thing in my mouth! So after that came back, watched some more of Doctor Who on iPlayer which I was doing in the morning before Laura's. We then went for a carvery, and I know i've said on Twitter that I hate sunday lunches, but carverys are nice! Perhaps it's just my mums cooking LOL. And after that we went shopping...My old Zavvi has re-opened under the name of 'Head' - I googled it when I got back and they brought 5/6 old Zavvi's (2 ex mangers of Zavvi that is) and opened them back up, my Head wasnt on that list though, hmm. Anyway same Zavvi layout, and I never thought i'd walk back in there so i'm really really happy its back open - I love it in there! Albeit under a new name it's still the same old shop to me! I got Doctor Who Series 4 Volume 4 for £5.99!! It was marked up as £7.99, (Vol 3 was marked up as £9.99, whats the difference?) but it's 25% off all DVD's so it was £5.99, so I brought the film Jumper aswell, also got that for £5.99. Doctor Who on play.com is £11.99 so I got a real bargain! Today was also the release date for TWILIGHT on DVD! We were going to order it from play.com but my mum said she saw it advertise on TV for ASDA, she didnt think there was a price, or couldnt remember, so thats when I suggested we go shopping. After I went in Head, I went to Asda and got the last Twilight on the shelve for £9.00 - I was going to get it from play.com for £12.99 (the two disk special, the one I have isnt the 2 disk but i'm not bothered in the special features, just the film!) so I really did save some money today! Mum also took me into Topman and spent just over £40.00 on me, oops! I get 10% off for being a student so it came to about £37.80 or something.
I really have rambled on! Time to end! See you tomorrow!
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 117
Days until Birthday: 38 xx
No comments:
Post a Comment