Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Day Sixty Three: Birthdays

Today it was my cousins birthday, Regan - he was six today! I left college early, it's a wierd week where we monitor progress so I could go early. He wasnt at school because he had a fall yesterday and really banged his head so my auntie kept him off for his birthday just incase.

Today's picture is of the banners that come out twice a year at my nans when it's either Regan or Javaie's birthday!

Started work on my Media magazine coursework, and that's about it. I'm worried because I dont think it looks like a magazine, but we'll see.

So yeah that's about it lol. I can't wait for Waterloo Road tonight, but at the same time I don't want to watch it because i'll just be crying again! Ah well!

That's all from me!

Days until Holiday/Rosie: 150
Days until Birthday: 71 xx

1 comment:

  1. someone's redecorated i see! :P
    (i mean your blog btw, not your nan's house. thought i'd better clear that up.)

    ReplyDelete