
The blind for my bedroom came! Ever since i've had my room redecorated it's been way too bright so my we ordered and a blind and my dad fitted it for me! The pictures in black and white because it looks better in black and white :D
Today i've been planning more of Warwick Avenue and i'm so damn excited I want to write the finale now! I know there's only one reader stalking this blog, so Hannah, be prepared for a finale that is going to
leave you on tenterhooks. I've also planned Season Four of Warwick Avenue to be hitting screens roughly around November/December of this year! With the 100th episode, and the Season Four finale episode going to be the single most biggest episode I have written yet! I cannot wait!!I also said that every Saturday there will be a picture of my cousin Javaie, so here is another one! It'll be interesting to see how she changes every week!
So that's my today sorted, i'll see you tomorrow!
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 147
Days until Birthday: 68 xx
I so have them blinds in my room lol
ReplyDeleteWow you're already planning season 4, sounds like it's gonna be big