Sunday, 1 March 2009

Day Sixty: March


So it's another month of blogging, and to be honest I can't believe I've actually stuck to this project for TWO MONTHS. Just another ten to go then!
And to be honest i'm quite enjoying it and i'm even thinking about doing the same thing over again next year!


When i'm on holiday i'll go into the cybercafe for a few minutes or hack into someones network, probably the hotels via my iPod, like someone did last summer on their laptop aha :) And then edit the pictures in when I get back.


So today, like January and February is something i'll be doing for the other months in the year and that is the new calendar page for this month.


I've just finished watching last weeks 'The Colour of Money' which I LOVE and i'm talking to Samantha again!


Good luck to all fellow P365's this month - let's keep it up!


Days until Holiday/Rosie: 153

Days until Birthday: 74 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment