
I really meant to put something else for todays title but I honestly cannot remember what it was going to be - so it's just Parents Evening, as it was for me this evening.
Apprantly i'm quiet in ICT and my Media teacher wants me to speak to her more even though we had a five minute conversation outside of a lesson this afternoon - weird :S
Sooooo today, argh! I've just remembered, even though i'm listening to the highlights on The Chris Moyles show, that the title was meant to be The Apprentice so i've changed it! I watched 30 minutes of it before I went to college and watched the rest after college! Really really love it, gave in after everyone was raving about it! Had Media at college which is fun, then form which we had to do this thing - infact I don't even know what it was but our group didnt even attempt it - and we had to stay to "do homework" even though i'm infront on my homework, i've done my Media Report and my Business Homework days early! It's all these spare free lessons now I don't have accounts!
Todays picture is of some Business Studies work I did - nothing else to take a picture of lol! Oh, and I must mention how 16/17 students go so bonkers over a bus like it was a real OMG moment. The 259 bus pulls up at the station - runs directly from college town - my village and it wasnt a double decker it was just a single decker and I swear some people were going "oh my god why isnt it a double decker" "what's happening?!" as if the world was ending. It's a bus - jeez. That said I do get very worked over buses lol. I know the bus times and if I miss a bus then I get annoyed because I hate waiting around - I always have to do be something.
I haven't written a lot in my blogs recently but that's due to being busy and sometimes out of not being botheredness but i'm back with the longer blogs. Cannot believe i'm still doing this 85 days in!
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 128
Days until Birthday: 49
No comments:
Post a Comment