As the rest of the country of had snow, my village was no different.I trecked to college this morning - my feet were freezing on the bus, it was terrible.
Anyway about half the class turned up for Business Studies, at 9.30am our teacher said we could go, I sat around college with friends for a bit - went to Accounts, teacher signed us in and we could go.
Then a decision was made - all lessons after 12.50 were cancelled, college closed from then on and tomorrow aswell! So because I didnt have any lessons before 12.50 I could go :)
I took a photo, and I think it's the best one i've ever taken - I love how the two tree's come together in the middle and you can see 'Hogwarts' behind it - and I love the few brown leaves that hang on the tree's - I love it.
That's it for today really - i'm thankful that i've got a day off tomorrow, I really need to catchup on more sleep - even if we've just had a weekend lol - who knows if the weather gets any worse college may be closed Wednesday aswell! :D
Hope all my stalkers keep safe in this weather.
X
Days until Holiday: 180
Edit: I've changed the layout of the blog, seeing as Callum doesnt do Project 365 anymore i've nicked his layout :P
No comments:
Post a Comment