Saturday, 14 February 2009

Day Forty Five: Valentines Day


I dont' do valentines day. Waste of time. Or is that because for the whole 16 valentines days that i've lived through so far i've always been single?

Who knows.

I actually really want a girlfriend - i've not been close to anyone since my ex - and that ended, well yeah.

Today's picture is of John Altmans EE Cast Card which I got in the post today. Posted it Monday 9th and got it Saturday 14th - not bad at all!

Hope everyone else had a nice v.day - that's if your taken ;)

Days until Holiday: 168 xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day
    This always next year on the girlfriend front. I spent the first 16 years being single on V day too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I've never not been single on V Day. I've only ever got one card and I'm sure it was just from my dad when I was about 8 to tease me.

    Jaz xx

    ReplyDelete