
I have had a horrible day, absoluetly horrible, words can not just explain it. I was looking through my texts and theres one off Rosie (from holiday who i've talked about before in a really long long blog) and it says "love you bub x" and I just keep looking at it, then in form I check my phone and theres another message from Rosie saying "Guess What" then a long gap and then "Love you x"
Argh, I miss her so much, and to be honest I think it's fair to say I'm slightly in love with her and I desperatly want to sit here, NOW!
And then something happened at college which I dont want to go into but it severely pissed me off. I'm fed up of life, i'm fed up of college and i'm fed up of being HERE.
Argh!
Today's picture is of a magazine I was looking at in Media Studies.
I know a few people are struggling with this Project 365 at the moment but i'm 100% sticking to this, unless I have a drastic change of heart! Or move to London and live in a shed in Rosie's garden.
Argh :(
Days until Holiday/Rosie: 156
Days until Birthday: 77 xx
Here here to crappy life!
ReplyDeleteword. everything you just said. i'm in a similar situation so i can empathise completely.
ReplyDeleteThe shed idea sounds good, but it might get a little cold. Chin up Ryan, hope you're feeling brighter now. x
ReplyDelete