Thursday, 19 February 2009

Day Fifty: Fred Flintstone


Fifty Days! Today's picture is of my new t-shirt from Topman. Basically it's Fred Flinstones body, without his head, so when I wear it, it looks like i'm fred flinstone, and i'm the head

I think it's funny and i love it - i'm trying to get a few more clothes before holiday because I dont wear half the one's I wear at the moment and i'm always wearing the same ones over and over again :D

Today will be a day of doing ICT coursework and then going to my nan and grandads where my cousins will be - including my beautiful 2 year old cousin, Javaie.

I went to the cinema Monday, when we also go round, so didnt see her that day and my mum told me how she was going "No Ryan?" "No Ryan?" so I can't wait to see her this afternoon - I love her to pieces!

I've also updated the last two days blogs with the pictures - I did take them on the correct day so i'm not cheating - it's just that I couldnt be bothered to plug my phone into the USB port and upload them!

Days until Holiday: 163 (slowly getting there!)
Days until Birthday: 84 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment