
John Barrowman - TOMORROW!! Eeek, I can't wait now tbh.
Tommorrow what i'll do is write the blog before I go and then upload the photos on the night, or more than likely the day after, but I'll write it earlier because I want the date to say Saturday 24th - because i'm sad like that!
Just watching Hollyoaks on E4 now, and just about to load up The Sims.
My ex girlfriend this time tomorrow is gonna be taken again so I feel a bit - I dunno, it's hard to explain. I'm trying to put it to the back of my mind.
Didnt really see a photo opportunity today so heres one of another blue sky!
And thanks to Hannzz and Gutterflower for commenting yesterdays picture - I really have fallen in love with that pic - I think it's beautiful!
I'll report back tomorrow! :D
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee X
Days Until Holiday: 190
Beaut picture =)
ReplyDelete