Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Day Twenty Seven: Bella and Edward <3


Okay, i've become obsessed. Today's picture sums up what i've done and what i've though about - the Twilight series. I went out and brought the next two books in the series.

I plan to finish Twilight tomorrow and get started on New Moon :D

Not much to talk about today, a pretty boring day - that's all until tomorrow :)

Days until Holiday: 186

3 comments:

  1. Bella and Edward FTW. New Moon contains possibly my favourite moment throughout the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo your the only guy I know who reads twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to read Twilight to my boyfriend once my sore throat's gone, he's dyslexic so he finds it hard to read. I read most of the Harry Potters to him

    Bella and Edward are my favourite literature couple, along with Elinor and Edward from Sense & Sensibility (another Edward...)

    I'm reading Eclipse, but it's taking me longer cause I haven't had time to sit and read

    ReplyDelete