Sunday, 18 January 2009

Day Eighteen: Simpsons Day!


Today i've finalised my Media Coursework, finalised everything for the start of Warwick Avenue: Season Three, and all the plans and episode titles are sitting next to me printed out on paper!

I've also watched about 10 episodes of new Simpsons episodes online...i'm cool arent I? Haha, really enjoyed them to be honest.

Anyway, weekend pictures are turning out to be boring, but tomorrow will bring something different!

Today's picture is of my clock that I got my from Cornwall in August last year :)

Take care STALKERS! X

2 comments:

  1. You're better than me, I sat down about 3 with all my CG stuff and I haven't done a thing. I meant to write at least one episode but I haven't even opened it up on word lol I got distracted by photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was probably my fault then Hannzz, seeing as I asked you to make me something!

    ReplyDelete